[align=center]THANK YOU MY FIRENDS OF ITALIANGENEALOGY, THIS IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR ME, I'M OVERWHELMED!!![/align][align=center]BYE RICCARDO[/align] [align=center] [/align]
ricbru wrote:[align=center]THANK YOU MY FIRENDS, THIS IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR ME, I'M OVERWHELMED!!![/align][align=center]BYE RICCARDO[/align] [align=center] [/align]
Riccardo you are so wonderful, and this is also for you!!!!!!!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website: ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
ricbru wrote:[align=center]THANK YOU MY FIRENDS, THIS IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR ME, I'M OVERWHELMED!!![/align][align=center]BYE RICCARDO[/align] [align=center] [/align]
Riccardo you are so wonderful, and this is also for you!!!!!!!
suanj
Yammy!! I like Happybirthday cakes, I hope to blow all the candles off (or am I too old for that?! ahahah!!)
bye Riccardo
An Italian novel for kids called "La Freccia Azzurra" (The Blue Arrow) says that all the children in the world wait for Christmas Eve to get presents from Santa Clause, but Italian kids are the luckiest in the world because they get presents again on the 6th of January by the Befana. Who is the Befa...