[align=center]THANK YOU MY FIRENDS OF ITALIANGENEALOGY, THIS IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR ME, I'M OVERWHELMED!!![/align][align=center]BYE RICCARDO[/align] [align=center] [/align]
ricbru wrote:[align=center]THANK YOU MY FIRENDS, THIS IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR ME, I'M OVERWHELMED!!![/align][align=center]BYE RICCARDO[/align] [align=center] [/align]
Riccardo you are so wonderful, and this is also for you!!!!!!!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website: ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
ricbru wrote:[align=center]THANK YOU MY FIRENDS, THIS IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR ME, I'M OVERWHELMED!!![/align][align=center]BYE RICCARDO[/align] [align=center] [/align]
Riccardo you are so wonderful, and this is also for you!!!!!!!
suanj
Yammy!! I like Happybirthday cakes, I hope to blow all the candles off (or am I too old for that?! ahahah!!)
bye Riccardo
Italians have a long and deep-rooted tradition of beliefs about luck and things that give either good or bad luck. In Italy there are colloquial names for bad luck. Think of:"sfiga" or "jella" (read it as "yella), but the most scary thing for millions of Italians is "Il Malocchio", which translate ...