[align=center]THANK YOU MY FIRENDS OF ITALIANGENEALOGY, THIS IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR ME, I'M OVERWHELMED!!![/align][align=center]BYE RICCARDO[/align] [align=center] [/align]
ricbru wrote:[align=center]THANK YOU MY FIRENDS, THIS IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR ME, I'M OVERWHELMED!!![/align][align=center]BYE RICCARDO[/align] [align=center] [/align]
Riccardo you are so wonderful, and this is also for you!!!!!!!
suanj
Envy is the most flattering of flattery
----------------------------------------------
Visit my website: ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
ricbru wrote:[align=center]THANK YOU MY FIRENDS, THIS IS A BIG SURPRISE FOR ME, I'M OVERWHELMED!!![/align][align=center]BYE RICCARDO[/align] [align=center] [/align]
Riccardo you are so wonderful, and this is also for you!!!!!!!
suanj
Yammy!! I like Happybirthday cakes, I hope to blow all the candles off (or am I too old for that?! ahahah!!)
bye Riccardo
Giovanni Caboto, son of Giulio, was born in Gaeta, Italy, around 1451 AD. After the Aragonese defeated the Angevins in 1461, his family took refuge in Venice where the young Giovanni grew up, got married to Mattea about 1870 and had three children: Ludovico, Sebastiano, and Sancto. His dream was to ...