Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I see the abbreviation used in relation to various religious orders such as the Jesuits, the Dominicans, and the Capuchins. It may mean "Reverend Fathers," but I really don't know for sure. Here is a link to a list of ecclesiastical abbreviations:
maestra36 wrote:I see the abbreviation used in relation to various religious orders such as the Jesuits, the Dominicans, and the Capuchins. It may mean "Reverend Fathers," but I really don't know for sure. Here is a link to a list of ecclesiastical abbreviations:
November 2nd is All Souls' Day,a Catholic feast dedicated to the memorial of the dead which, according to tradition, can be dated back to ancient times. This day, in almost every country, the dead are remembered with different rituals and customs, yet the aim is just one: give some consolation to th...