Hello,
I appreciate your help in the translation of these two birth records of Carrano family.
Thanks!
Lina
Search found 15 matches
- 29 Nov 2017, 16:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of birth record Carrano
- Replies: 3
- Views: 951
- 02 Nov 2017, 19:08
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Churches in Conca dei Marini
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2382
Re: Churches in Conca dei Marini
Thank you for the helpful info.
- 31 Oct 2017, 18:00
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Churches in Conca dei Marini
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2382
Churches in Conca dei Marini
Hello,
I was able to identify that my ancestors came from Conca dei Marini. I looked up churches in the area and there are more than 20 across the Amalfi coast but none show in Conca itself. I might go there next year. Which church(s) do you think I should visit in order to check the BMD records ...
I was able to identify that my ancestors came from Conca dei Marini. I looked up churches in the area and there are more than 20 across the Amalfi coast but none show in Conca itself. I might go there next year. Which church(s) do you think I should visit in order to check the BMD records ...
- 21 May 2017, 08:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of church death record Louis Pennuto
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1394
Re: Translation of church death record Louis Pennuto
Thanks Livio.
Unlike many other death records that I have of my family ancestors, this is the only one that mentions the dates of rituals in preparation of his death.
Unlike many other death records that I have of my family ancestors, this is the only one that mentions the dates of rituals in preparation of his death.
- 20 May 2017, 18:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation of church death record Louis Pennuto
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1394
Translation of church death record Louis Pennuto
Hello,
I appreciate help in translation of the death record of Louis Pennuto down to the minute details if possible.
Thanks,
Lina
I appreciate help in translation of the death record of Louis Pennuto down to the minute details if possible.
Thanks,
Lina
- 29 Mar 2017, 19:32
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Consulate Records 1800-1920
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1854
Re: Italian Consulate Records 1800-1920
Hi Pippo,
I didn't quite understand you. Are the records for Italians born/married overseas archived at the Italian consulates in their respective host countries, or were they moved to Italy to be centrally archived? So as you say, these BMD events should have been officially communicated to Italy ...
I didn't quite understand you. Are the records for Italians born/married overseas archived at the Italian consulates in their respective host countries, or were they moved to Italy to be centrally archived? So as you say, these BMD events should have been officially communicated to Italy ...
- 29 Mar 2017, 10:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Italian Consulate Records 1800-1920
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1854
Italian Consulate Records 1800-1920
Hello,
Is there an archive for the Italian Consulate records for the period 1800 to 1900?
Did the Consulates in different countries forward back their BMD and other records to be archived in Italy? I am interested in Mediterranean countries.
Lina G.
Is there an archive for the Italian Consulate records for the period 1800 to 1900?
Did the Consulates in different countries forward back their BMD and other records to be archived in Italy? I am interested in Mediterranean countries.
Lina G.
- 06 Mar 2017, 12:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Registri dello stato civile di Sanza (Salerno)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1502
Registri dello stato civile di Sanza (Salerno)
Does anyone know when the records of Salerno will be available on Antinati?
- 06 Mar 2017, 12:45
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Nagoli
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3593
Re: Nagoli
Thanks for the help. In order to trace Clemente I have to probably check the death records for Napoli.
- 04 Mar 2017, 11:38
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Nagoli
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3593
Re: Nagoli
It is a record listed on Family search https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:XRBB-Y5K
unfortunately there is no image of the microfilm attached.
Name: Giosue Carrano
Gender: Male
Burial Date:
Burial Place:
Death Date: 26 Jan 1840
Death Place: Girgenti
Age: 80
Birth Date: 1760
Birthplace: Nagoli ...
unfortunately there is no image of the microfilm attached.
Name: Giosue Carrano
Gender: Male
Burial Date:
Burial Place:
Death Date: 26 Jan 1840
Death Place: Girgenti
Age: 80
Birth Date: 1760
Birthplace: Nagoli ...
- 01 Mar 2017, 18:08
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Nagoli
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3593
Nagoli
I was searching for ancestor records on familysearch, found Giosue Carrano born in Nagoli. Can any one tell me if Nagoli exists? I tried to google it and found nothing. Could it be a typo? Nagoli instead of Napoli?
- 11 Feb 2017, 12:08
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Passenger lists for Napoli
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1247
Passenger lists for Napoli
Hello,
Does anyone know if there are any online resources for passenger lists from the ports of Napoli?
I am interested in incoming and outgoing lists between the Kingdom of Naples and Malta from 1700-1850
Does anyone know if there are any online resources for passenger lists from the ports of Napoli?
I am interested in incoming and outgoing lists between the Kingdom of Naples and Malta from 1700-1850
- 05 Oct 2016, 08:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Kingdom of Conca, Naples
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1469
Re: Kingdom of Conca, Naples
I went back to the original marriage certificate and it says "de Civitate-Conca in Regno Neapolitano" which translates into :the city of Conca in the Kingdom of Naples". So you are right. Meanwhile I have searched the church archives of Napoli which are available online but was unable to find any ...
- 01 Oct 2016, 08:06
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Carrano to Garrana
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1490
Carrano to Garrana
Hello,
Can any one help in clarifying the change in surnames from Carrano to Garrana?
I have the baptism certificate of my ancestor who is Clemente Carrano (born in Malta and father from Napoli) , and his marriage certificate years later indicating his family name as Garrana.
And I know that ...
Can any one help in clarifying the change in surnames from Carrano to Garrana?
I have the baptism certificate of my ancestor who is Clemente Carrano (born in Malta and father from Napoli) , and his marriage certificate years later indicating his family name as Garrana.
And I know that ...
- 01 Oct 2016, 08:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Kingdom of Conca, Naples
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1469
Kingdom of Conca, Naples
Hello,
The marriage certificate of my ancestor in Malta indicates that he came from the "Kingdom of Conca, Naples" as translated from Latin. I am trying to find his BMD records . I appreciate if any one can help in narrowing down the possible parishes in Napoli that might have his records. Does it ...
The marriage certificate of my ancestor in Malta indicates that he came from the "Kingdom of Conca, Naples" as translated from Latin. I am trying to find his BMD records . I appreciate if any one can help in narrowing down the possible parishes in Napoli that might have his records. Does it ...