Search found 16 matches
- 22 Sep 2007, 15:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'angelo Altobelli, Bucciarelli in San Vito Chietino
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12804
Re: D'angelo Altobelli, Bucciarelli in San Vito Chietin
This would not be my great grandfather. He was born in San Vito Chietino vicinity and they only had2 living children that were boys. Good luck in your search!
- 12 Jun 2007, 01:29
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Letter to Italy trying to find relatives
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9567
Re: Letter to Italy trying to find relatives
Thank you all for your help. I need to go forward with this now. Wish me luck!!
- 07 Jun 2007, 22:24
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Addressing an envelope
- Replies: 6
- Views: 5515
Re: Addressing an envelope
What is postage on envelope of common weight to Italy?
- 07 Jun 2007, 22:22
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Letter to Italy trying to find relatives
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9567
Re: Letter to Italy trying to find relatives
Thanks, this is great! Does Italian have masculine and feminine. Like David Zerga has the form letter and in Italian i reads Il mio. For a girl would it be Il mia? Thanks again!
- 07 Jun 2007, 20:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translating a certificate of sorts
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5196
Re: Translating a certificate of sorts
Thank you. So it is just letting Arcangelo know that he has a package to pick up, or that he has picked it up?
- 07 Jun 2007, 20:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Letter to Italy trying to find relatives
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9567
Letter to Italy trying to find relatives
Hello.
I have made a brief letter I would like to send out to a San Vito Chietino , Chieti in hopes of finding some relatives. I did a check on the Italian white pages and there are some families with the last names I am researching. I did a translation on babelfish, but if someone could read this ...
I have made a brief letter I would like to send out to a San Vito Chietino , Chieti in hopes of finding some relatives. I did a check on the Italian white pages and there are some families with the last names I am researching. I did a translation on babelfish, but if someone could read this ...
- 31 May 2007, 15:49
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translating a certificate of sorts
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5196
Translating a certificate of sorts
This is what it says:
di un oggetto registrato sotto il N. 1453 dal Ufficio di Genova ... spedito dal signor A. Pagano ed indirizzato al signor Arcangelo Altobello fivits a s. vito y Il sotto scritto dichiara che l'oggetto (2) affinato... sopra indicato, gli e slato regoarmente consignato il.
It ...
di un oggetto registrato sotto il N. 1453 dal Ufficio di Genova ... spedito dal signor A. Pagano ed indirizzato al signor Arcangelo Altobello fivits a s. vito y Il sotto scritto dichiara che l'oggetto (2) affinato... sopra indicato, gli e slato regoarmente consignato il.
It ...
- 17 May 2007, 22:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'angelo Altobelli, Bucciarelli in San Vito Chietino
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12804
Re: D'angelo Altobelli, Bucciarelli in San Vito Chietin
Thanks. I will do that.
- 15 May 2007, 15:50
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'angelo Altobelli, Bucciarelli in San Vito Chietino
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12804
Re: D'angelo Altobelli, Bucciarelli in San Vito Chietin
Thank you so much for your reply. This is what I am working on . My great grandmother was born Anna NIcoletta Altobelli April 08, 1872 in San Vito Chietino, Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy.She had one sister, Sabina and I think two brothers, John and Tony. She had a nephew Rocco Altobelli who a sailor (I ...
- 13 May 2007, 02:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'angelo Altobelli, Bucciarelli in San Vito Chietino
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12804
Re: D'angelo Altobelli, Bucciarelli in San Vito Chietin
Is there anyone else researching these surnames? Is there a meaning to any of these surnames?
- 13 May 2007, 02:46
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: understanding numbers for naturalization
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4786
Re: understanding numbers for naturalization
Thank you. I have looked on these sites and maybe I am overlooking something, but is there a website or something that can tell me what those numbers mean- like city of naturalization etc.??
- 09 May 2007, 19:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Born South American but of Italian origin
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8423
Re: Born South American but of Italian origin
Is this the link for the state VIsa... http://travel.state.gov/visa/visa_1750.html If so, I did not see anything that will help. Thank you for your help.
- 02 May 2007, 16:02
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: understanding numbers for naturalization
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4786
understanding numbers for naturalization
Hello again,
On a 1907 manifest that lists my great grandmother coming over, it has these numbers which I am assuming they are a naturalization code.If anyone can help me understand it, that would be great. The number is 6 104 023 505 North and under it reads 8-12-40and then her children have ...
On a 1907 manifest that lists my great grandmother coming over, it has these numbers which I am assuming they are a naturalization code.If anyone can help me understand it, that would be great. The number is 6 104 023 505 North and under it reads 8-12-40and then her children have ...
- 02 May 2007, 03:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Born South American but of Italian origin
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8423
Re: Born South American but of Italian origin
Thank you very much! Ciao
- 01 May 2007, 17:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: D'angelo Altobelli, Bucciarelli in San Vito Chietino
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12804
D'angelo Altobelli, Bucciarelli in San Vito Chietino
Looking to connect with anyone who is researching family with these surnames. My great grandparents were from San VIto Chietino, Chieti, Abruzzi area. They first moved to Argentina in the late 1800's and then to Pittsburgh,PA by 1907. Thank you