Greetings friends, hope everyone has been well. Its beena while since I've posted. Looking to see if someone could gibe me the information off the following birth certificate of Angela Diodato.
It would be the record on the left. Looking for parent name, occupation and address.
I am currently ...
Search found 260 matches
- 10 Oct 2025, 23:24
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Angela Diodato
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4414
- 07 Aug 2024, 05:13
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Giuseppe Monteferrante
- Replies: 1
- Views: 419
Giuseppe Monteferrante
Hello friends, been a while since I posted.
Looking for help with translating this document.
Are there professions listed on here for the parents of the deceased?
Also, the "residence" part for the deceased looks like it starts with an "O" but I cannot make that out.
Any other pertinent ...
Looking for help with translating this document.
Are there professions listed on here for the parents of the deceased?
Also, the "residence" part for the deceased looks like it starts with an "O" but I cannot make that out.
Any other pertinent ...
- 28 Feb 2023, 05:18
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3183
Re: Dual Citizenship
Thank you for the advice, I have my family tree all set and going back generations.
Do you have a suggestion for a citizenship group?
Do you have a suggestion for a citizenship group?
- 27 Feb 2023, 06:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Dual Citizenship
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3183
Dual Citizenship
Hey Friends,
I'd like to start looking into getting my dual citizenship w/ Italy. Has anyone gone through the process? Any suggestions?
I'd like to start looking into getting my dual citizenship w/ Italy. Has anyone gone through the process? Any suggestions?
- 25 Aug 2020, 17:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Francesco Saverio Pace
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1029
Re: Francesco Saverio Pace
Oh ok Vinny, thank you for that information. I wasn’t sure if he had something to with the births themselves or not.
Thanks again for the information.
Thanks again for the information.
- 11 Aug 2020, 03:47
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Francesco Saverio Pace
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1029
Francesco Saverio Pace
Hello all,
I hope everyone is safe and doing well.
I have a question, at the bottom of the attached certificate is the name Francesco Saverio Pace, he is my 4th great grandfather.
His named is signed at the bottom of every certificate that year and other years. Why would he have witnessed all of ...
I hope everyone is safe and doing well.
I have a question, at the bottom of the attached certificate is the name Francesco Saverio Pace, he is my 4th great grandfather.
His named is signed at the bottom of every certificate that year and other years. Why would he have witnessed all of ...
- 31 Jul 2020, 04:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Don Mariano Branca
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1916
Re: Don Mariano Branca
Hey Luigi,
That is great information, thank you so much for that! I was trying to find the connection. How were you able to find this information? That is amazing.
That is great information, thank you so much for that! I was trying to find the connection. How were you able to find this information? That is amazing.
- 10 Jul 2020, 04:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Don Mariano Branca
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1916
Re: Don Mariano Branca
Can someone help me out, is the place of residence number 287? Thats what it looks like to me.
Thanks so much!
Thanks so much!
- 06 Jul 2020, 20:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Monteferrante BR
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1020
Re: Monteferrante BR
Thank mmogno and bbivona,
I truly appreciate the help with this.
I truly appreciate the help with this.
- 06 Jul 2020, 20:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Carolina Monteferrante
- Replies: 2
- Views: 888
Re: Carolina Monteferrante
Hey bbivona,
Thank you very much for this translation. Always very much appreciated.
Thank you very much for this translation. Always very much appreciated.
- 04 Jul 2020, 05:45
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Carolina Monteferrante
- Replies: 2
- Views: 888
Carolina Monteferrante
Hello,
I have one more for tonight if someone could please assist me.
Its Carolina Monteferrante, top left. The page is kind of faded a bit, but when you zoom in you can see it.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Chieti/Stato+civile+italiano/Casalbordino/Nati/1888 ...
I have one more for tonight if someone could please assist me.
Its Carolina Monteferrante, top left. The page is kind of faded a bit, but when you zoom in you can see it.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Chieti/Stato+civile+italiano/Casalbordino/Nati/1888 ...
- 04 Jul 2020, 05:34
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Monteferrante BR
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1020
Monteferrante BR
Good evening or morning(depending on where you currently are, lol),
I am having issues with this record because of the handwriting. I think the first name is Fiorinta?
It is #240 on the bottom right.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Chieti/Stato+civile+italiano ...
I am having issues with this record because of the handwriting. I think the first name is Fiorinta?
It is #240 on the bottom right.
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Chieti/Stato+civile+italiano ...
- 04 Jul 2020, 05:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Saraceni BR
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1455
Re: Saraceni BR
Thank you both so very much. I appreciate the help. 
- 04 Jul 2020, 05:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Marriage Record Translation
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1497
Re: Marriage Record Translation
Hey Pippo,
Thank you so much for the assistance as always.
Thank you so much for the assistance as always.
- 01 Jul 2020, 05:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Saraceni BR
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1455
Saraceni BR
Hello,
These handwritten ones are very difficult, can someone please help me pull all the information of the Saraceni birth record on the right hand side.
Thank you so very much! : )
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Chieti/Stato+civile+italiano/Casalbordino/Nati ...
These handwritten ones are very difficult, can someone please help me pull all the information of the Saraceni birth record on the right hand side.
Thank you so very much! : )
http://dl.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/v/Archivio+di+Stato+di+Chieti/Stato+civile+italiano/Casalbordino/Nati ...