Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
Researching: RESCIGNO, CATALANO, LA MAGRA, ANGRISANO, CALABRESE, PAGANO, GAGLIO, DE ANGELIS,COSTABILE Campania-Napoli/Salerno/Palermo, Italy and Tunisia Africa
I have to admit that I am having trouble seeing those letters. Should I flip a coin?
Your help is very much appreciated.
I went with Barbato because what you may see as a "v" looks like it could be an "r" and a lowercase "b" that begins with a right to left loop at the top. I think the bottom of the "b" has some faded ink which makes it harder to see.
One of the most fun things that I discovered in my research was finding my look alike ancestor, Prince Marino Caracciolo II. Don Marino descends from the Caracciolo Rossi family, one of the oldest families in Naples, that date back to 950 AD. He was born in Atripalda on 9-6-1587 and died in Naples o...