Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
I see the abbreviation used in relation to various religious orders such as the Jesuits, the Dominicans, and the Capuchins. It may mean "Reverend Fathers," but I really don't know for sure. Here is a link to a list of ecclesiastical abbreviations:
maestra36 wrote:I see the abbreviation used in relation to various religious orders such as the Jesuits, the Dominicans, and the Capuchins. It may mean "Reverend Fathers," but I really don't know for sure. Here is a link to a list of ecclesiastical abbreviations:
Nowadays, very few Italian actors are able to emerge on the world cinema scene. Until a few decades ago it was different, but we talk about the age of the young Cinecittà, where it was not unusual to meet world-famous directors who set their stories which became known all over the world in those stu...