Wow someone must be working the night shift at the post office. I got a reply back from them already!
here is their reply;
I understand you need to order International Reply Coupons, and your local Post Office does not have any.
Gail, I apologize that you have had difficulty obtaining these items ...
Search found 12 matches
- 10 Feb 2010, 06:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: What should I send instead of IRC?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7766
- 10 Feb 2010, 05:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: What should I send instead of IRC?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7766
Re: What should I send instead of IRC?
Johnnyonthespot, Thank You for your help. You have really been great and we appreciate it.
I did find the information about the Ponzi Scheme in my search to find IRC's.
Hopefully I can locate some soon and get my requests sent off.
I did find the information about the Ponzi Scheme in my search to find IRC's.
Hopefully I can locate some soon and get my requests sent off.
- 10 Feb 2010, 01:01
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: IRC
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2666
Re: IRC
Thank You!!
- 10 Feb 2010, 01:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: What should I send instead of IRC?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7766
Re: What should I send instead of IRC?
I've just sent an Email inquiry to USPS. I will post any response I get back (it says 1-2 days). When I find them I think I'll stock up for future use LOL
In the mean time.....so I have an idea how many to purchase....Does anyone know how many coupons should be included with each request sent? 1 ? 2 ...
In the mean time.....so I have an idea how many to purchase....Does anyone know how many coupons should be included with each request sent? 1 ? 2 ...
- 10 Feb 2010, 00:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: What should I send instead of IRC?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 7766
Re: What should I send instead of IRC?
I am also having the same problem.
Ive looked online for IRC's too and at the USPS web site. It lists them but they are not 'for sale'.
Ive also seen a web site that shows IRC's that were good until Dec 2009. So I dont know what they are using now?
I have no clue what to do and am very frustrated ...
Ive looked online for IRC's too and at the USPS web site. It lists them but they are not 'for sale'.
Ive also seen a web site that shows IRC's that were good until Dec 2009. So I dont know what they are using now?
I have no clue what to do and am very frustrated ...
- 09 Feb 2010, 22:12
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: IRC
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2666
IRC
I have 2 request letters here I am ready to mail out. The problem is I wanted to include IRC's with the letters. I have gone to my local post office and they gave me international postage stamps but when I asked for IRC's to include for return postage they said they have not seen those in years ...
- 09 Feb 2010, 07:35
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: letter writting help please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3027
Re: letter writting help please
Thank You very much.
That web site made it very easy. I have book marked it for future use!
That web site made it very easy. I have book marked it for future use!
- 09 Feb 2010, 06:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: letter writting help please
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3027
letter writting help please
I would like to request a birth certificate (or extract as I have read contains more information).
My Grandfathers name is Rosario Marano born in Serre March 9, 1883.
I beleive his fathers name is Giovanni and mothers name Marie.
I would appreciate if someone could write this out for me to send a ...
My Grandfathers name is Rosario Marano born in Serre March 9, 1883.
I beleive his fathers name is Giovanni and mothers name Marie.
I would appreciate if someone could write this out for me to send a ...
- 27 Jan 2010, 05:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicignano & Salerno help with documents
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6791
Re: Sicignano & Salerno help with documents
Thanks Peter I've book marked that web site!
Felitti-Trimarco If I am unable to locate the paperwork on my own then I will call it a day and walk away. This is a hobby, Ive made a beautiful scrap book with all of the information I have found along with photos etc.
I will work as far back as I can ...
Felitti-Trimarco If I am unable to locate the paperwork on my own then I will call it a day and walk away. This is a hobby, Ive made a beautiful scrap book with all of the information I have found along with photos etc.
I will work as far back as I can ...
- 26 Jan 2010, 17:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicignano & Salerno help with documents
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6791
Re: Sicignano & Salerno help with documents
I have the letter printed and ready to go...I just have a few short questions...
Should I include a self addressed return envelope?
Do I include return postage?
Should I add any type of payment?
What is the usual cost for copies of records?
Is it a 3 month turn around time like I have read?
Do they ...
Should I include a self addressed return envelope?
Do I include return postage?
Should I add any type of payment?
What is the usual cost for copies of records?
Is it a 3 month turn around time like I have read?
Do they ...
- 26 Jan 2010, 03:55
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicignano & Salerno help with documents
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6791
Re: Sicignano & Salerno help with documents
Thank You all so very much for responding to me!
Vincensa & Danato had several children...One of which is my Grandmother. I have located most of the information for the 5 that came to the U.S. with the exception of a few items that I just cannot locate for one of the brothers who resided in New York ...
Vincensa & Danato had several children...One of which is my Grandmother. I have located most of the information for the 5 that came to the U.S. with the exception of a few items that I just cannot locate for one of the brothers who resided in New York ...
- 25 Jan 2010, 06:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sicignano & Salerno help with documents
- Replies: 8
- Views: 6791
Sicignano & Salerno help with documents
Hi,
I'm a bit discouraged here Im hoping someone can help.
I'm trying to locate my Great Grandfather Danato Olivieri.
From what I understand he passed away in Sicignano Italy prior to 1906. I do not know his date of death or birth. Is there some way I can have a search done for his death records in ...
I'm a bit discouraged here Im hoping someone can help.
I'm trying to locate my Great Grandfather Danato Olivieri.
From what I understand he passed away in Sicignano Italy prior to 1906. I do not know his date of death or birth. Is there some way I can have a search done for his death records in ...